DG SANDS – Scottish Network Day
Dumfries and Galloway Sands are delighted to announce that we will be holding the Scottish Network Day on Saturday 8th June in Easterbrook Hall, Dumfries.
The day is the perfect chance for groups and any other interested parties to get together, share experiences, and hear some very interesting talks from ARC (Antenatal Results and Choices), Cresswell Maternity Hospital, Police Scotland, a Perinatal Pathologist and more.
Further details regarding the speakers and the plan for the day will be posted here in the near future. Lunch is also provided.
Please call 07864 709228 if you you require any further information
[contact-form-7 id=”1092″ title=”D&G Network Day 2013″]
- 9.30 Registration and coffee
- 10.00 Introductions and Outline of Day
- 10.15. Margaret’s Story- “Always loved never forgotten”
- 10.30 Sally George, National Support Co- Coordinator for ARC (Ante Natal Results and Choices)
- 11- 11.30 Coffee Break
- 11.30- Mrs Catriona Thomson- Policy & Practice Development Midwife- Cresswell Maternity Wing, Dumfries- “ Bereavement Care Policies”
- 12.00pm – Judith Abela- Groups Manager, and Jane Van Zyl – Deputy Chief Executive, National Sands
- 12.30-2pm- Lunch & Networking
- 2pm- Sgt Robin Ferguson – Police Family Liaison Officer/ Co-Ordinator-“The Role of Family Liaison Officer”
- 2.30pm- Mrs Ann McMurray, Sands Scotland Co- Coordinator –“Scottish Network Update”
- 3pm- Dr.Margaret Evans- BSc.FRCPath (Paeds), Consultant Paediatric Pathologist & Honorary Senior Lecturer, Edinburgh- “ Post Mortem”
- 3.30pm- “My Little Star” Bobby Holly
- 3.45pm Conclusion & Close